Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pretty in pink

Rebekah and I 


 My mom, sister, sister in law and I went to high tea in Niles canyon to celebrate a belated birthday for my sister, Rebekah, who moved away from me to Austin (I might still be slightly bitter). After we drank delicious tea (black currant is one of my favorites, sub note: I never commit to a favorite anything, if I ever accidentally say something is my favorite I mean it's one of my many favorites, you have now been warned) we went shopping at a few of the cute antique stores and then stopped at some old train cars to snap some pictures.  

pink wrap dress: jeremy's in Berkeley, shoes: lulus



where is my face?! haha

2 comments:

  1. Your shoes are the greatest.
    Also I feel like you and Bekah are like Anna and Elsa from Frozen in the same way that Josie and I are. (I mean, obviously. Who doesn't compare themselves to Disney characters?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so funny because i was going to caption the first picture as elsa and anna!

      Delete