Tuesday, February 4, 2014

color block party

watch:fossil rose gold watch, bracelets: anthropolgie and forever 21

I love color, I especially love lots of color all smooshed together in one outfit. Therefore I love color blocking! Not that long ago I would have never put all these colors together but, at one of my favorite salons I worked at (1688 in walnut creek), my boss Kandace would always put together the best color combos and it gave me the confidence that I too, could be cool like her! What about you? Do you love lots of color in one outfit? Or do you prefer the monochromatic look? p.s. if you do, you don't have to wait long, that look is coming tomorrow! 

shirt: banana republic, sweater: anthropologie 

yummy dairy free chocolate and orange gelato from Naia 

pants: H&M shoes: nine west outlet


No comments:

Post a Comment