Wednesday, February 5, 2014

monochromatic mama

necklace: j.crew outlet, watch: fossil, sweater: J.crew 


A little known fact about me: I love a sale. I'm almost TOO good at shopping for sales, if there was such a thing. This fantastic skirt was a find at anthropologie for 19.99! I have gotten a lot of wear out of it, even though it's so bright and unique. Usually I would pair it with something like a chambray shirt, but since the prompt today was monochromatic, I decided to go all out with my bright orange sweater (given to me by my sister) and my bow necklace that I also got for half off on black friday at the J.crew outlet. Since the outfit was so loud I wore very simple makeup, nude shoes and my hair up in a vintagey style updo. 


braided messy updo, back view

side view 

foundation: lancome 24 hour wear, eye liner: stila eye liner pen in brown, blush: nars gaiety, eye shadow: pacifica natural minerals, lips: chapstick. 
skirt: anthropologie, shirt: nordstrom b.p., shoes: lulu's, sweater: J.crew, necklace: J.crew factory

No comments:

Post a Comment