Friday, January 31, 2014

blue jean baby

(gap mid-rise skinny jeans, nordstrom rack top, hat cost plus,) 
Today is the day! The very first day of February and the first day of the instagram fashion challenge! If you don't remember what the prompt was for each day you can see it here, or follow me on instagram. I love jeans, especially these which are perfectly warn in and slouchy in all the right places. These are fun to pair with just about anything but I especially love putting them with my cut off cowboy boots and an easy breezy top. The hat (which was a total steal at cost plus of all places) was a fun addition and gives it some playfulness. I hope this inspires you to have fun with your closet! 



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna log in with my name LOL, but until I figure that out I LOVE LOVE LOVE your FABULOUS-NESS today (especially that hat)!!! FANTASTIC-O!!!

      Delete