Thursday, January 30, 2014

stitch fix

I'm a woman who loves new ideas. I'm also a woman who loves to shop. Seriously. Not the, "yeah I'll go out for a few hours and see if I can find anything" shopper, like plan your outfit to be the best for taking on and off, bring your spanx and a list on your phone of things you are seeking out, 10 hour shopping trip, kind of shopping. I ADORE it.  So, while I was pinkifying my client's hair yesterday, (hi kelly!) she was telling me about a website that I had never heard of. And, since it is the newest of new ideas and involves clothing and shopping (though you aren't doing the actual shopping), I am going to share it with you so that you too may have the glory of a good find, even if you aren't a 10 hour day shopper like me. NOW here it is! It's called stitch fixIt's a personal styling service, which basically means that you sign up, answer questions about your style/clothing sizes, and BANG! they send you personalized pieces of clothing and jewelry you get to try on in the comfort of your own home! There is a $20 fee per month, but if you keep something it goes towards the clothes. And, if you buy all 5 items they send you, you get 25% off your entire order. How fun is that?! Also, if you don't like any of it, you can send it back easily with free shipping. The questionnaire is pretty thorough and even asked me for a link to one of my style pinterest boards. I'm so excited to get mine and can't wait to report back on how they did. Let me know if you end up signing up as well, so I can hear about your experience! Oh, and one last thing, they do give me credit if you put in this little code:(https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3428961) when you sign up. So, since I love shopping and free things, I will shamelessly ask you to do this for me. Thanks loves! 

2 comments: